Monday, May 31, 2010

Felipe Melo Dismisses Reports Of Training Ground Spat With Kaka


Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo has dismissed reports of a training ground spat with Brazilian team-mate Kaka, suggesting the media had blown the whole episode out of proportion. “I was working and when I got home I saw an Italian site saying I had put a strong tackle in on Kaka. This is not true,” Melo told Globo. “I am not a bad character and would never do anything to take a team-mate out of the World Cup.”
Reports suggested Kaka had stormed out of training after being on the receiving end of a tough challenge from the Juve man. However, it seems all is well in the Brazil camp today asBarcelona full-back Dani Alves put in a rough tackle of his own on Kaka, and it was Melo who rushed over to embrace the fallen Real Madrid star as both men looked over to the press giggling. “Kaka is the big name and we expect a lot from him. I would never do anything to harm him,” concluded Melo.

No comments:

Post a Comment